Wednesday 7 October 2015

Presentaion LR


www: in my presentation there was a clear difference in the parallel and contrapuntal images. in enables us to have a clear understanding of the difference in the two slides. the song choice was good because it was only parallel to one of the slides. the song I choose was John Legend- All of me which is a love song  that connotes romance. Furthermore,I explained the reasons why I used the images also I gave reference to the song. In my presentation I used pictures of movie clips in stead of the emotions of different images
EBI: The thinks i could improve on is if I sorted out how the  pictures was going to be arranged without leaving any blank spaces. To do this I may have needed to add more pictures so that it could have filled a bigger space. if I practised i could have been able to go into more detail.
My personal top 3 are; Abayomi, mamduh and Amrit

No comments:

Post a Comment